5.11.2010

First Haircut

First, let me just say, I didn't think it'd be as difficult a decision as it was. I mean, boys need haircuts, right? Those sweet curls and baby soft hair lasted for 17 months...but recently the humidity and sweaty head got me thinking more seriously about a haircut.

Sam needed one also, so we headed to our local salon and got both boys matching appointments. (No, Kedzie was not allowed to indulge in the free pabst...although, you'll see he did enjoy his first sucker).

BEFORE:
DURING: (note the rad retro barber chairs)
AFTER:

Such a little man now. When I'm out in public with him I have to do a double take and make sure he's my child...I'm so used to the back of his head being full of curls.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Those were some sweet curls and I can imagine that a boy's first haircut is bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?