4.26.2011

Freebies.

So, I know y'all probably know this already but Netflix is rad. Yes, rad. So, we're trying to pinch pennies as much as possible, as you might be aware. On Tuesday nights I usually abandon Sam and my children and head to yoga class. While I love most things about this such as, getting out of the house with some adult time, and furthering my yoganess, the whole paying money for the class is a bummer. Tonight I opted to see what yoga class Netflix might have on its "watch instantly" list. This one was awesome. My abs are still burning. (Which isn't saying much I guess. When one allows said abs to be stretched to oblivion for 2 years and then barely does anything to get them back; I hardly feel I can complain.) Basically, I need to get back on the exercise train. Mostly for myself and my health but a little bit because I'm a physical freakin therapist and I feel like a bit of a hypocrite. No longer.


Any ideas for freebies?
N.

In other news Kedzie is now in a big boy bed. He's not my baby anymore. All those women in the grocery store are right, they really do grow up fast.

2 comments:

  1. I love two other free sites:
    www.yogatoday.com
    There's one free hour long class each week
    and
    www.yogajournal.com/podcasts
    Love this one because they're in 20 minute segments so I can almost always fit that in somewhere.
    Thanks for the Netflix tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asheville Community Yoga is actually pretty great and free.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?